Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
If anyone ever says that water damage emergencies only happens from 9am to 5pm, laugh. Unfortunately, flooding and water emergencies don't keep normal business hours. Lucky for you, SERVPRO of Fayette / S. Fulton Counties is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week--including all holidays. Our team members are highly trained in all areas of mitigation and are on call outside of normal business hours to make sure you emergency is handled as quickly as possible. The quicker you call SERVPRO of Fayette / S. Fulton Counties following a flooding or water damage emergency, the quicker we can help you get your life back. Our team of professionals, from the office staff to the production team, will walk you through the process of getting your home or business back to preloss conditions.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (770) 716-3595
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Fayette / S. Fulton Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.